The Programming Director is a new role leading on the strategic development of LIM’s programme.
- Leading on programming strategy and development.
- Leading on relationship management with our current and future Insight tradition teachers (including the establishment of a ‘Teacher Advisory Group’.
What we’re looking for
- Knowledge of the Insight meditation tradition, London Insight Meditation and a commitment to personal practice.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Ability to liaise with external stakeholders (especially teachers, but also related organisations such as Gaia House, Bodhi College, Spirit Rock, IMS, etc).
- Willingness to collaborate as part of a decentralised team managing LIM’s events, marketing, IT support, finance, etc.
- Some experience with or interest and aptitude for programming design and development.
For further information about the role and how to apply, please download and read the Director role description (PDF).