Can I book without using PayPal or a credit / debit card?
Can I attend an event without booking?
Due to the current Covid-19 situation advance booking is required. No tickets will be available to purchase on the day at in person events.
How do I know if there are spaces available at an event?
Why is financial support for the teachers not included in the registration fee?
If I cannot afford the supported rate, can I still attend an event?
Are your events suitable for beginners?
Most of our events are suitable for both beginners and experienced meditators. A few events are only suitable for experienced practitioners, but this is always clearly indicated in the booking page for the relevant event.
What is your cancellation policy?
The cancellation request needs to be made via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). However, late cancellations for in-person events may have the consequence for LIM that places may not be filled and income may be lost. Hence, the following cancellation policy applies:
- Cancellation of online event up until 1 week before event date: A full refund will be provided.
- Cancellation of online event less than a week before event date: A full refund is not automatically given, but the Applicant can still request this if they do not wish for the fee to be a donation to LIM due to the late cancellation.
- Cancellation of in-person event more than 1 month before the event date: A full refund is provided.
- Cancellation of in-person event 1 month to 1 week before the event start date: A full refund is not automatically given, but the Applicant can still request this if they do not wish for the fee to be a donation to LIM due to the late cancellation.
- Cancellation of in-person event less than 1 week before the event date: A refund will not be provided.
At our sole discretion, LIM may waive the cancellation policy in exceptional circumstances and provide a full refund for a less than 1 week before the in-person event date cancellation. Requests for the consideration of exceptional circumstances should be made in writing via e-mail (email@example.com), setting out why you as the applicant needs to cancel the booking.
What is your registered address?
Our Registered office (not for correspondence) is: Sygma Accountants, 1 Sopwith Crescent, Wickford, SS11 8YU.