Online: LIM Dharma Circle Session with James Blake
7 November 2022 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
This is our new twice-monthly online drop-in practice session. Both new and experienced meditators are very welcome. Sessions are led by James Blake or another Community Dharma Leader, with occasional co-leaders from other backgrounds (such as mindfulness teachers).
Each session includes:
- 30 minute guided meditation.
- a short talk.
- the opportunity to share, reflect, and asks questions.
Sessions are offered via Zoom, and take place on the first and third Monday evening of each month between 7pm – 8.30pm. Dates for 2022 are:
- 7 November
- 21 November
- 5 December
- (then a break over the holiday period)
There is no charge for the sessions, but there is an opportunity to offer dana, if you wish, to the session leader(s). Details will be posted by chat in each session.
There is no need to register, just log-on using the details below around 6:55pm.
- Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83179349051.
- Or meeting ID: 831 7934 9051.