London Insight (LIM) is launching an exciting new program for outreach and Sangha development in 2023. We have a great opportunity for a volunteer with experience and expertise in social media and content creation to join our wonderful team and commit just 1 or 2 hours a week (estimated). With primary responsibility for increasing reach and engagement for LIM and events on social media, our new Social Media Manager will report to the Trustee for Marketing and be able to commit for a minimum of one year.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Preparing text and visual content for release on social media
- Maintaining a weekly communications schedule
- Increasing reach and engagement on platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Discord
- Leveraging content from LIM events and community news
- Monitoring and reporting on reach and engagement on the LIM website and on social media platforms
- Adjusting messages, format and frequency to increase attention and engagement
- Preparing LIM newsletters
- Drafting content and simple graphics as needed
- Contributing to the LIM blog
We’ll be looking for skills related to social media platforms and cross-posting tools such as Buffer, writing, organising, reporting, and graphic design.
How to apply
If you have some or all of the above skills and would be interested to make such an important contribution to London Insight or would welcome a bit more information, please contact our Marketing Trustee, Jen Gibson, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are truly committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and we actively welcome applications from individuals across the diverse communities we aspire to serve.